Tuesday 18 August 2015

Sorry but I'm starting over...

Hi everyone

 I've never been quite happy with this blog and because of that I've never wanted to post on here so I've decided to start a new blog and make it more personal not just me posting anonymously so I'm going to leave all my posts on here and starting fresh.On my new blog try my absolute hardest to post 1/2 a week and also I've not created this blog yet but I will so once I've created this blog I will either edit this post to add the new link or leave it as a comment and then I will leave this blog and log out of it as it is a piece of me that I don't want to see even though that sounds deep I just never liked my posts and have felt proud of them so for now this is goodbye and for the last time...

See ya  :)



My new blog is now up and running so here is the link: http://gemma-m.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment